Our Family Photo

Our Family Photo

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Fall is one of those seasons that I have bittersweet feelings about. I am really sad at the thought that summer is over, but the beautiful colors of the fall season seem to over shadow that for a little bit. Well until the beautiful colors are gone and the ground is covered with that cold white stuff! All joking aside even though I am not a fan of winter Alaska truly is a beautiful place to be in all the seasons. The pictures below are taken on the walk to Thunderbird Falls. Its our gorgeous little retreat just down the path from our house. I have also found some really pretty mushrooms to take pictures of, I am grateful for my large memory card in my camera because I never stop snapping the pictures.















No comments: